What's happening with us? Follow our blog
Welcome to Fury Motors Saint Paul
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is among the most legendary SUVs to ever be released, but those who want even more need to check out the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This is a truly feature-packed SUV in many ways, but it’s also a rugged yet stylish vehicle in terms of presentation. Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview and while we have you, be sure to take a look at the finance options we’ve got on offer for Saint Paul drivers!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is a continuation of the highly awarded Grand Cherokee, giving motorists in Woodbury refreshed styling, additional legroom from the first row to the third, and a dazzling array of luxury amenities that give you a truly stunning drive. Considering all that you get, it makes sense that the Grand Cherokee L was named Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s Auto World. What in total do you get? Check it all out in this list!
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Available Segment-exclusive 10.25-inch front passenger interactive display (New for 2022)
- Available Dual 10.1-inch rear seat entertainment displays with built-in Amazon Fire TV (New for 2022)
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- So much more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
This Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview wouldn’t be complete without a discussion of its roomy interior dimensions. No matter if you’ve got family members who are basketball player level tall or there are big items that just have to fit inside, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L gives you the extra room that choosy Inver Grove Heights drivers are looking for.
- Total Passenger Volume – 152 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (Seats Flat) – 84.6 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (Seats Upright) – 17.2 cubic feet
- 1st-Row Legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-Row Legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-Row Legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-Row Headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-RowHeadroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-Row Headroom – 37.3 inches
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Performance
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is offered with two powertrains: a Pentastar V6 and a Hemi V8. While neither will disappoint, opting for the V8 over the V6 will net you a higher towing capacity: 7,200 pounds vs. 6,200 pounds. Either way, you can manage plenty of different boats, campers, and trailers without difficulty.
Not sure which engine is right for you? Keep these points in mind:
- The 3.6L Pentastar V6 offers 293 hp, and gets up to 26 mpg on the highways near South Saint Paul.
- The 5.7L Hemi V8 offers 357 hp—more than enough power for your day-to-day. It also gets up to 22 mpg highway.
You Can Find the New Jeep Grand Cherokee L at Fury Motors Saint Paul
Did you like this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview? Come drive one for yourself at Fury Motors Saint Paul! We’re the people you can count on for everything that has to do with your Jeep, including genuine OEM parts to customize your Jeep and make it yours. Contact us today to learn more!
More from Fury Motors Saint Paul
Plug-in hybrids such as the Jeep Wrangler 4xe offer an ideal solution for those who want to combine the power of gas and electric. Running on hybrid gas-electric power, the Jeep Wrangler 4xe MPG is an impressive 49 miles per gallon/kilowatt. Some drivers worry about range when it comes to EVs, which is why this…
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a stylish SUV that’s been turning heads and making days in Saint Paul for decades. How much can the Jeep Grand Cherokee tow, however? When you have the proper engine and towing equipment, the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity tops out at an impressive 7,200 pounds. No matter if…
These days, if you’re asking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Saint Paul, we’ve gotta ask you back: which one? There are several models of Jeep Grand Cherokee and some of what you’re looking for might be subject to a Jeep Grand Cherokee name change, so a “new Grand Cherokee” might mean different things to different…