Prioritizing the Health, Safety, and Community of our Valued Customers
Fury Motors considers the health and safety of our employees and their families our priority.
Considering current world events regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on Fury Motors’ response to the situation inside our business and how we are keeping you and our employees safe. As a company, our role and responsibilities are focused on two areas: the health and welfare of our employees and our customers. With that in mind, Fury Motors is taking trusted guidance from the CDC, our internal health providers, Minnesota’s health agencies, and plain old common sense. While all Fury Motors locations remain open and continue to operate with the same level of customer care and service, Fury Motors has taken a series of precautionary steps to maintain a level of hygiene and cleanliness for our visiting customers and employees, including:
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touchpoints in our retail locations and offices.
- Continued education on correct hand-washing and respiratory hygiene practices.
- Use of gloves by all automotive technicians and other affiliated service employees who encounter customer vehicles; A complete wipe down of vehicles before and after service repairs, test drives, and movement of vehicles.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
- Flexible leave protocol which encourages any employees who are feeling unwell to stay home…
In addition, Fury Motors sales teams are ready and willing to bring our vehicles to you. Customers interested in test drives or working directly with a member of our sales staff from the comfort of their own home or workplace should contact a Fury Motors representative to schedule an in-person appointment. Plus, you can shop our latest inventory and vehicle specials online anytime at furymotors.com As we cope with the growing impact of this outbreak, we remain steadfast in the belief that people will uphold personal responsibility to prevent the spread of this virus through responsible hygiene practices and self-quarantining practices as needed. As a company, we’ll continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers, and the community. We will continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners. We believe in the strength of America, and it’s spirit. We are privileged to serve you and this community and look forward to seeing you soon. With Regards,