2022 Grand Wagoneer Overview
For $88,440 MSRP*, you’ll enter a new zone of luxury with the 2022 Grand Wagoneer. It’s got three rows in a full-size SUV format with some of the best specs ever seen in a luxury SUV. The Grand Wagoneer specs are just the beginning of the Grand Wagoneer overview we’ve got for you. We’ll tell you about the Grand Wagoneer exterior’s bold stylistic choices. We’ll also tell you about the Grand Wagoneer interior, setting a new standard for driver comfort. What will you see in the Grand Wagoneer? There’s only one way to find out, Saint Paul! Read on and learn more with Fury Motors Saint Paul, your new Jeep destination!
Or are you looking for a more compact but equally luxurious vehicle? Try the Wagoneer!
2022 Grand Wagoneer Specs & Capability
The Grand Wagoneer sets a new standard in luxury, and no luxury SUV is complete without incredible performance. The Grand Wagoneer specs will astound you–take a look at the list and see for yourself!
- Standard 6.4L V8 engine that delivers 470 horsepower and 455 lb-ft of torque
- Available Best-in-Class maximum towing capacity of up to 9,850 pounds
- Rear electronic limited slip differential and a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System for traction on any terrain
- Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension for a super-smooth ride
2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Features
The Grand Wagoneer interior gives you an absolutely luxurious experience. Get on a new level of driver comfort with all of this waiting for you:
- 24-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats
- Two 10.1-inch Rear Entertainment Screens with Amazon Fire TV Streaming
- 60/40 Split Row Seating
- Industry-Exclusive 23-Speaker McIntosh Audio System
- Available Premium Palermo Leather Trim
- Available Sueded or American Walnut Trim
- Available Dual-Textured Metal Framing
2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Dimensions
If you’re looking for more room, the Grand Wagoneer interior is the choice for your family! No matter what you’re hauling through Woodbury, whether it be outdoor gear or the kids’ sports equipment, you’ll get it all done in style with these dimensions:
- Passenger Capacity – Up to 8
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd) – 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Leg room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom(1st/2nd/3rd) – 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
- Passenger Volume – 179 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume – 27.4 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Volume – 94.2 cubic feet
2022 Grand Wagoneer Exterior Design
Now, onto the Grand Wagoneer exterior. It’s both elegant and bold, meaning you’ll make a statement in Inver Grove Heights. These are just a few of the design elements at play here:
- Front Axle Skid Plate
- Signature LED Headlamps
- Available Chrome tow hooks
- Available Premium Color-Tinted Glass
Find Your Grand Wagoneer with Fury Motors Saint Paul
If you want to find the perfect Grand Wagoneer for you, give our team a ring! We’d love to have you in our South Saint Paul showroom so you can see this vehicle up close and personal. Contact us today and we’ll help you find the perfect model!
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
More from Fury Motors Saint Paul
What Is the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe MPG?
Plug-in hybrids such as the Jeep Wrangler 4xe offer an ideal solution for those who want to combine the power of gas and electric. Running on hybrid gas-electric power, the Jeep Wrangler 4xe MPG is an impressive 49 miles per gallon/kilowatt. Some drivers worry about range when it comes to EVs, which is why this…
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a stylish SUV that’s been turning heads and making days in Saint Paul for decades. How much can the Jeep Grand Cherokee tow, however? When you have the proper engine and towing equipment, the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity tops out at an impressive 7,200 pounds. No matter if…
Jeep Grand Cherokee Models
These days, if you’re asking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Saint Paul, we’ve gotta ask you back: which one? There are several models of Jeep Grand Cherokee and some of what you’re looking for might be subject to a Jeep Grand Cherokee name change, so a “new Grand Cherokee” might mean different things to different…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Grand Wagoneer Overview