2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is among the most legendary SUVs to ever be released, but those who want even more need to check out the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This is a truly feature-packed SUV in many ways, but it’s also a rugged yet stylish vehicle in terms of presentation. Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview and while we have you, be sure to take a look at the finance options we’ve got on offer for Saint Paul drivers!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is a continuation of the highly awarded Grand Cherokee, giving motorists in Woodbury refreshed styling, additional legroom from the first row to the third, and a dazzling array of luxury amenities that give you a truly stunning drive. Considering all that you get, it makes sense that the Grand Cherokee L was named Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s Auto World. What in total do you get? Check it all out in this list!
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- So much more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview wouldn’t be complete without a discussion of its roomy interior dimensions. No matter if you’ve got family members who are basketball player level tall or there are big items that just have to fit inside, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L gives you the extra room that choosy Inver Grove Heights drivers are looking for.
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
You Can Find the New Jeep Grand Cherokee L at Fury Motors Saint Paul
Did you like this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview? Come drive one for yourself at Fury Motors Saint Paul! We’re the people you can count on for everything that has to do with your Jeep, including genuine OEM parts to customize your Jeep and make it yours. Contact us today to learn more!
More from Fury Motors Saint Paul
You’ve got heavy-duty towing and payload when you get behind the wheel of a RAM 1500, but what else is on offer when you drive one of these trucks? To find out, you need to learn about the RAM 1500 trim levels. From the RAM 1500 Laramie to the RAM 1500 Big Horn, Fury Motors Saint Paul…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is among the most legendary SUVs to ever be released, but those who want even more need to check out the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This is a truly feature-packed SUV in many ways, but it’s also a rugged yet stylish vehicle in terms of presentation. Check out our…
It’s no wonder that Autotrader.com touts the 2021 Jeep Renegade as the “most off-road-capable and arguably the most characterful contender among subcompact SUV/crossovers.” This vehicle is already loved by drivers from Saint Paul to Inver Grove Heights for its off-road capabilities and unique exterior styling, but what about its interior? Read on to discover more about the…